This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
DISABLING OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers:
Here we indicate how to access a certain cookie depending on the browser (These steps may vary depending on the version of the browser)
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or several lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now all you have to do is select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
- Go to Tools, Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to set the level of privacy you want.
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
Safari for OSX
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
Safari for iOS
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies so you can activate or deactivate the box.
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the required by law to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link.