Small pleasures in life often turn into big things for us.
You, who value the little things, are going to enjoy this 4-night getaway that will lead you to disconnect from the routine and discover new experiences.
You will learn to value what nature provides, to make responsible use of it and you will see how close we are to being able to make our own products from nature and how far we are.
Your accommodation, designed to rest, will offer you the best comfort made up of soft sheets and viscoelastic pillows.
Its restaurant will be an oasis of aromas and flavors, where you can enjoy homemade recipes made with km0 products in a cozy and relaxing garden and its surroundings, you will fall in love.
Frómista is a lively town, full of history, places to visit and perhaps even a few kilometers on the Camino de Santiago.
Whether you are a restless athlete, or if you prefer cultural getaways or love to be surrounded by nature, this getaway is made for you.
Book by calling 961 06 49 03 (add 0034 if you call us from outside Spain), send us an email to email@example.com or fill in the form in “enquiry or booking”.
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast in a standard double room
- Boat trip through the Canal de Castilla
- Guided tour of Frómista.
- Starlight San Pedro Cultural Monument (displacement on your own to Becerril de Campos).
- Visit a herd (travel on your own to Robladillo de Ucieza) and visit the San Martín cheese factory in Frómista to meet Cesar, the cheesemaker, and to buy his artisan cheese.
- Relaxing reflexology massage at the hotel.
Couples, families, friends and solo travelers.