We take you to spend a Saturday in a typical Valencian orange farm dating back to 1870.
Enjoy nature near Valencia, just 35 km away! Gardens, orange groves, history, citrus cultivation… you will have the opportunity to enter an authentic Valencian orange grove and learn how to calibrate and select oranges, knowing first-hand the current situation of Valencian citriculture in an unbeatable environment.
Includes: Visit to the centenary orchard + tasting of Valencian artisan products related to oranges + picking oranges and mandarins in season (October to June).
Book by calling 961 06 49 03 (add 0034 if you call us from outside Spain), send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form in “enquiry or booking”.
- Pick up and transfer back to Carcaixent train station on request.
- Ribera guide to accompany you and make your visit more enjoyable.
- Walk around the estate, its fields and gardens.
- Greeting to our hens
- Children’s playground
- Explanation of the cultivation and varieties of oranges and a walk among our fruit trees (oranges, mandarins, avocados, avocados, Buddha’s hand, lemons, kumquats, grapefruit, pomegranates, papayas, loquats).
- Discover our 19th century Art Nouveau house in eclectic style (exterior).
- Picking oranges or mandarins (in season) for you to take home.
- Tasting of juices, homemade jams, orange blossom honey and Valencian liqueurs.
- Test on citrus growing equipment and qualified farmer’s diploma.
All year round (harvest between October and June)